The first Board of Directors for the Cream Station was named in 1926. The charter members of the board consisted of C.A. Nelson, E.L. Erickson and O.C. Knudson. Deed records in 1926, document property from O.C. Knudson deeded to the Cream Station Board of Directors. There were no known records showing others who might have served on the board in later years, but discovered among the pages of the Mustang Thrasher Journal, were minutes from a meeting of the Mustang Cream Station in 1932. The minutes are as follows: Annual meeting of the Cream Station met February 19, 1932. Meeting was called to order by president. Election of officers: Martin Mickelson was elected president, Bryan Moore was elected vice president, S.C. Jermstad sec, and Chester Jermstad treasurer.
Motion was made for Barton Pederson to pay as much as possible and pay as much on back rent as he can and pay on out in dividend. Motion was made to adjourn.
The Cream Station (which is the only remaining building) was built just east of the store on Lot # 9. The twenty feet by twenty feet frame building originally had a shingled pitched roof. It has a concrete double vault inside the building. The double vault’s over-all measurement is ten feet by ten feet. The entrance vault is three feet deep and ten feet wide. The interior vault measures ten feet wide and seven feet deep. The outside walls and top of the vault is finished concrete. The vault is insulated with two inches of cork. The two doors are also heavily insulated. An eight feet by ten feet concrete porch was built on the front (south side) of the building, which also served as a loading dock. Today, the obviously bent galvanized support posts under the porch are evidence of trucks backing up too close to the porch and hitting and the posts when picking up produce or delivering ice and groceries.